HR AWARD - HRS4R
The University of South Bohemia, in line with its 2016-2020 long-term plan, in November 2017commited to the principles enshrined in the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for their recruitment. This is the first step to join more than 400 award-winning universities in Europe as one of the first institutions in the Czech Republic.
What will the HR EXCELLENCE IN RESEARCH award mean for the FA USB and its researchers?
- Increasing prestige and attractiveness of the University for researchers - international attractiveness and visibility.
- An advantage in raising funds for research - an advantage in TACR, HORIZON 2020 and other programmes.
- Increased quality of care for human resources - positive changes in the work culture.
- Transparency and openness towards the public – an increase in the number of students, increase of interest of the young generation and general public in science.
- Creating conditions for a more sustainable and attractive career:
◽ stimulating and pleasant working environment
◽ ensuring transparent recruitment, selection and evaluation
◽ development of professional growth.
More information → HERE